Special Thanks to our Spread Joy Sponsors
Join us in bringing extra cheer to Nicklaus Children's patients this holiday season! Your generosity will go a long way to brightening a child's day this season and throughout the year, from birthday presents to prizes and going home gifts.
Through the challenges brought on by COVID-19, Nicklaus Children's has adapted the Spread Joy Toy Drive to ensure the health and safety of our patients. We appreciate your support and flexibility as we do all we can to keep the tradition going this year. If we can help with anything, call us at 305-666-2889 or email email@example.com.
4 Ways You Can Help
1. Purchase Gift Card Online
Gift cards are always encouraged! This year, gift cards make especially great gifts because they are easy to wipe down and distribute to patients in time for the holidays. See our listing of our patients' favorite stores.
Shop our Gift Card Wish List
2. Browse Our Amazon Wish Lists
Our Amazon Wish lists allow us to be virtually touch-free and still provide the same joy to our patients. Easily browse our comprehensive listing of our patients' favorite toys that are on their wish list this year.
Shop our Toy Amazon Wish List
Prefer to support your neighborhood Nicklaus Children's? Shop by location:
3. Make Cash Gift Or Become Corporate Sponsor
If you prefer, you can always make a financial contribution easily and securely online. Your Spread Joy gift benefits patients year-round through our Children's Experiences Department. Start making a difference today!
4. Drop Off Toy Donations at Spread Joy Drive Thru
Drop off your toy donations during our official 2-day Spread Joy Drive Thru. Register below and please read our guidelines to ensure we can accept your toy donation(s)!
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 12th and Sunday, Dec. 13th
- Time: Time slots available from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Location: Nicklaus Children's Hospital, 3100 SW 62 Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 (See Drop-off Map)
How it Works
- Register your toy donation(s) ahead of time using the form below. Choose a time slot for drop-off on either Saturday, Dec. 12th or Sunday, Dec. 13th.
- Once you register, you will receive labels via email that you can print out. We ask that you sort and bag the toys by category (i.e. boy, girl, infant, teen, gender neutral) and attach the appropriate label to that bag.
- On the day of your drop-off, simply pop your trunk when you arrive so our team can safely grab the toys from your car.
- Due to strict infection control policies, all donated items must be new and unwrapped. No used, or lightly used, toys can be accepted.
- We are unable to accept stuffed animals, clothing, blankets, latex balloons, candy/food items, or violent toys.
- Toy donations will only be accepted during the 2-day drive thru. We cannot accept deliveries at the hospital or any of our centers.
- Drivers and passengers must wear a mask at all times and remain in their cars.
Register for Spread Joy Drive Thru
Thank you for taking a moment to pre-register your toy donations with us. We appreciate your support of Nicklaus Children's patients this holiday season!