Thank you so much for your interest in donating toys to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital! Toy donations go a long way to brighten the day and put a smile on the faces of our patients. That's why we named our toy donation program "Spread Joy!"
We accept toy donations year-round, especially during the peak holiday season. Please see our donation guidelines below and get in contact with us to schedule a drop-off at Nicklaus Children's Hospital or one of our outpatient centers. Get started by calling us at 305-666-2889 or email us at email@example.com.
Toy Donation Guidelines
- Due to strict infection control policies, all donated items must be new and unwrapped. No used, or lightly used, toys can be accepted.
- We do not accept latex balloons, candy/food items, or violent toys.
- In order to ensure patient safety and abide by patient confidentiality regulations, gifts cannot be delivered directly to patients by the donor(s).
Toy Needs & Wish Lists
We will proudly accept any toy that meets our guidelines. Please also see our priority needs list and Wish List developed by the Children's Experiences team at Nicklaus Children's, who is committed to creating amazing patient experiences while children are in our care.
- $25 Gift cards from Amazon, Target or Visa
- Gifts for teens
- Light Up toddler toys
- Infant toys
- Card/board games
- Superhero toys/action figures
- Teen coloring books/sketch pads
- Coloring books
Schedule a toy donation drop-off at the hospital or one of our outpatient centers by calling us at 305-666-2889 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your Toy Drive
Impact more patients by hosting your own toy drive with your company, school or friends! Get started by filling out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
*Someone from our team will be in contact with you to confirm drop-off date and time.
If you prefer, you can always make a financial contribution benefiting Spread Joy and our Children's Experiences programming for patients. Start making a difference today!