We're Now Raising Funds Across Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast!
Nicklaus Children's Hospital is now the official Children's Miracle Network (CMN) member hospital for Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast! That means whenever you see the yellow balloon in Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River counties, your donation helps kids at Nicklaus Children's Hospital.
Partners in these counties join partners in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties who are already raising funds on our behalf. Nicklaus Children's helps hundreds of thousands of kids, and CMN raises millions of dollars. So, together, we will do a lot more good! That's a lot to celebrate!
About CMN in South Florida
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital is your exclusive Children’s Miracle Network Hospital throughout South Florida: Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River counties. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® (CMN) is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals across North America. Its core philosophy is to keep 100 percent of donations in the local area in which they are raised.
Since 1983, CMN's dedicated partners and programs have raised more than $8 billion to make miracles happen for kids in need. (Happy 40th Anniversary, CMN!) CMN has partnered with Nicklaus Children's since 1989, making an impact on the care of 500,000 kids we serve each year. Our local partners have helped us raise nearly $42 million for our patients. Most of these funds are raised one dollar at a time - and help one child at a time.
Donate Now Online
Don't want to wait for the campaign at participating retailers near you to give back to the patients and families of Nicklaus Children's Hospital? You can make a one-time or recurring gift today that makes a difference for kids tomorrow. Every dollar makes a difference!
Meet our Miracle Families
Nicklaus Children's, together with patient families who have a story to tell, have created the Miracle Families program. Inspired by their own journey, these families help raise awareness about CMN and Nicklaus Children's in the community.
Shop and Support Patients
When you shop at any of these participating retailers and donate at the register, a portion of your bill will support the patients of Nicklaus Children's Hospital, your exclusive Children's Miracle Network Hospital in South Florida.
- Ace Hardware Round Up
- Dairy Queen Round Up
- GameStop Round Up
- Love’s Travel Stops Round Up
- Marriott International Campaign
- Panda Express Round Up
- Speedway POS Campaign
- Speedway Campaign
Upcoming Campaigns and Events
- February 1 – October 31: JOANN Coin Boxes
- February 22 – April 11, 2023: 7-Eleven Campaign
- March 1 – March 31: Panda Associate Giving Campaign
- March 1 – March 31: Love’s Travel Stop Round Up
- March 1 – March 31: RE/MAX Spring Recruitment
- March 13 – 19: Speedway Push Weekend
- March 20: Dairy Queen Dip it for Kids
- March 31: American Heritage High School Dance Marathon
- April 1: FIU Roarthon Dance Marathon
- April 4 – 7: Children's Hospital Week
- April 4 – 7: Extra Life United
- April 10 – May 28: Wawa Campaign
- April 12 – 25: Southeastern Grocers (Fresco y Más and Winn-Dixie)
- April 22: Marjory Stoneman Douglas Dance Marathon
- April 23: UM Phi Delta Epsilon Anatomy Fashion Show
- April 24 – 28: LifeTime: ROALT Blitz Week
- April 29: Life Time: Ride of a Life Time
- March 31: Cypress Bay High School Dance Marathon
- May 1 – 31: Costco
- May 6: PPCS Jag-a-Thon
- May 24 – June 4: Publix
- June 1 – July 27: Dairy Queen Miracle Balloons
- June 26 – 27: 7-Eleven/Speedway Miracle Tournament
- June 1 – July 30: Love’s Travel Stops Round-Up Campaign
- June 1 – July 14: PGA Tour Superstore
- June 12 – July 9: Walmart & Sam's Club
- July 27: Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day
- August 1 – 31: RE/MAX August Month of Miracles
- August 1 – 31: Dade County Federal Credit Union CU4K Campaign
- August 3 – 6: Dance Marathon Leadership Conference
- August 4 – 6: Ace Hardware Bucket Days
- August 6: Marriott Root Beer Float Day
- August 8: Panda Cares Day
- August 18 – 20: Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend
- August 26 – September 30: Love’s Travel Stops Balloon Campaign
- September 1 – 30: Dairy Queen Round Up for Kids
- September 29: Love's National Coffee Day Activation
- November 1 – December 31: Ace Hardware Holiday Round Up
- November 1 – January 9, 2024: 7-Eleven/Stripes
- November 2: iHeart4Kids Radiothon
- November 4: Extra Life Game Day
- December 14 – 15: Glades Media Hispanic Radiothon
Partners and How to Get Involved
We invite you to become a CMN partner! By joining an international cause with a local presence, you will be able to align with not one - but two - organizations dedicated to the health and happiness of children everywhere. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Partners
In addition to our campaigns at local retailers across South Florida, the CMN team at Nicklaus Children's Hospital works on several key programs with community partners. Those include our annual Radiothons, Dance Marathon, Play Yellow and Extra Life.
Go to Programs
See other ways to engage your business while supporting the future of pediatric healthcare.